Brand: Rough Country
- Features: Easy bolt-on installation.; Improves control and handling.; Reduces bump steer.; Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.; Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Fits: 1980-1996 4WD Ford Bronco; 1980-1996 4WD/2WD Ford F-150; 1997-1998 4WD Ford F-250; 1980-1996 4WD/2WD Ford F-250; 1980-1985 4WD Ford F-350; 1980-1996 2WD Ford F-350
- Notes: ONLY fits 1980-1985 4wd F-350 models with TTB front end.; This stabilizer kit is a stacked mount design. One stabilizer on top of the other.
- Kit Contents: (2) Big bore steering stabilizer, Mounting brackets, Hardware
- Specs: SKU: 8733830; Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
Legal Disclaimer: It is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
Details: Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain “bump steer” and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.