Tie Rods and Ball Joints Suspension Steering Kit for Ford Bronco and F Series 4WD Pickup Trucks
Is your front suspension grinding and clunking? Do bumps sound like drums rolls?
Chances are your tie rods and balls joints are worn out. This kit includes everything needs to tighten up the steering and suspension and regain proper wheel alignment.
This Kit Fits Ford Bronco 1980-1996 and Ford F-150 1980-1996 4WD models only.
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability / HEAVY DUTY SUSPENSION KIT
- Advanced corrosion protection against the harshest conditions / Precision-made performance and additional strength
- Designed with PREMIUM quality materials for exceptional performance, reliability and peace of mind
- Dust boot is re-installed and permanently attached to reduce contamination, and increase durability and service life
- Premium alloy steel stud for strength and durability / Replacement improves handling
- 1 Front Inner Tie Rod End – Driver Side
- 1 Front Inner Tie Rod End (Center Link) – Passenger Side
- 1 Front Outer Tie Rod End – Passenger Side
- 1 Front Outer Tie Rod End – Driver Side
- 1 Adjusting Sleeve
- 1 Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve
- 2 Front Lower Ball Joints
- 2 Front Upper Ball Joints