- Challenge yourself to construct this 137-piece model kit
- This kit features detailed 289 cu.in. engine, swing-a-way spare tire, and removable hardtop
- This 1:25 scale model is molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
- Recommended for ages 14 years and up. Required paint, glue, and tools sold separately.
- Recommended paint: Aluminum, D Blue, Flat Black, Gloss Lt Blue, Red, Semi Gloss Black, Semi Gloss White, Silver, Steel, Trans. Red, Turn Signal Amber, Yellow
Warranty: Replace missing or damaged pieces
Details: The original Ford Bronco could be considered to be ahead of its time. It was Ford’s first compact SUV vehicle, a category which has become so popular today. The Bronco remained basically unchanged from 1966 to 1977, and has extended to 5 generations. Based on a 92 inch wheelbase, the first Bronco was intended as an off-road multi-purpose truck with 4 wheel drive. The base price was under $2,200 when it was introduced. The original Bronco offered a long list of options, but still remained a very basic vehicle. It was designed with a clear sheet, and unlike the Mustang, it did not use an existing platform. There were two engines to choose from, a straight 6 cylinder or a more powerful small block V-8, and three body styles, a wagon, a half-cab or a roadster. Other options included such things as a swing-a-way spare tire and bench-style back seat.