|Color||Light Saddle Metallic - Oxford White|
|Engine||5.0L - 302|
1996 Ford Bronco XLT 4×4 with Oxford White & Light Saddle Metallic Two Tone Paint
This all original 1996 Ford Bronco comes with beautiful two tone paint and its ready to run. There truck has been meticulously reconditioned to its original condition for use as a daily driver. Everything works.
The metallic two toned paint has been professionally polished and waxed. This Bronco shines like new. You won’t believe the paint is 23 years old!
The interior is all original and is in excellent condition. The driver’s seat has been reupholstered using the original matching Ford fabric. It shows like new and feels like new. Everything in the interior works. No cracks, tears, broken bulbs or rattles.
The truck has a 5.0L 302 that runs great and has the written maintenance history to prove it. The engine bay is clean and the motor runs strong. There are no leaks and the transmission fluid and oil are fresh. There are no “Check Engine” codes.
The transmission was removed inspected and given fresh seals, transmission filter, and new transmission fluid. It shifts butter smooth and has no issues after inspection.
This story of this 1996 Bronco XLT begins in Alaska. The second owner then brought the truck to Colorado where it has spent the majority of it’s life. They don’t salt roads in Colorado and this truck has no rust.
Have you ever bought a used truck with a three ring binder full of receipts and maintenance history? The previous owners took great care of the truck and it shows. We can prove it with a binder full of records that come with the truck.
The owners were always sure to keep the truck in a garage in a well cared for condition.
The impressive Carfax shows the car is fully serviced and well maintained since delivery in 1996.
The interior is all original and is in excellent condition. The worn driver’s seat cushion is reupholstered with the original matching Ford fabric and shows like new. The carpet and seats were removed form the truck and throughly cleaned.
There are no cracks in the dash and everything in the interior works. – AC blows arctic air in a 105 degree Texas summer.
- Driver’s seat reupholstered with original Ford fabric
- Interior and seats professionally steam cleaned and in nearly perfect condition
- No cracks in the dash and all lights and interior functions work
- AC system inspected and recharged
- All AC/heater controls work
- New driver’s door window seal.
- New headlights – No more faded plastic lights. Gives a like new appearance.
- New taillights – Faded plastic twilight housings replaced and look clean and bright.
- New Bronco spare tire cover – No Bronco is complete without the original style tire cover.
- Polished and waxed
Steering and Suspension
- Newer tires – 31″ (largest stock size)
- New quad shocks (6)
- New Front Brake Hoses
- New Control Arm Bushings
- New Tie Rods
- Recent front end alignment
- New ignition lock
The engine has been resealed from the valve cover up to the throttle body. The new throttle body brings the truck back to its pringle power and torque. The engine has no vacuum or fluid leaks.
- New battery
- New valve cover gaskets
- New throttle body ($400 value)
- New engine mounts ($500 value)
- New EGR valve
- New PCV Valve
- New intake plenium gasket
- New water pump
- New thermostat
- New coolant fluid
- New coolant hoses
- New spark plugs
- Mass air flow sensor cleaned and serviced
- New fuel filter
- New O2 sensors (passed Texas emissions)
- Transmission removed and inspected
- Rear main seal replaced
- Shifter seal replaced
- New transmission mount
- New fluid and transmission filter
- 5.0L 302 V8 Engine
- Air Bag
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Skid Plates
- Tow Package
- Two Tone Paint