|Color||Oxford White-Pacific Green Metallic|
|Engine||351 - 5.8L|
1996 White & Green Ford Bronco XLT
You would be hard pressed to find a 1996 Ford Bronco for sale that is in this good of a condition. This two tone Bronco turns heads and gets a lot of attention. They aren’t many full size Broncos of this era on the road that look this new and sharp.
It’s sporting a brand new two tone paint job. It was repainted with the original Ford Pacific Green Metallic and Oxford White paint. It looks great. New head lights, exterior molding, and rear bumper help give the truck a new look.
The truck has been fully reconditioned and is a daily driver. Everything works and the truck drives great. This 1996 Bronco is perfect if you are looking for a cool 4×4 Bronco to drive on the weekends or on a cross country trip. It has no computer codes and no know mechanical issues.
The 1992-1996 era of Broncos were tough, well made 4 wheel drive trucks. Unlike earlier Broncos, the 1996 has many of the features of modern trucks and cars like airbags and antilock brakes.
This 1996 Bronco spent its life in the gentle care of a single owner in Colorado. The original owner kept the truck garaged and at times covered (the cover is included). The impressive Carfax shows the car has been fully serviced and well maintained since delivery in 1996.
AC system inspected and recharged – Blows ice cold in 105 degree Texas summer. Heater works as well. All AC/heater controls work.
- New two tone paint
- New body side moulding
- New driver and passenger door window seals
- New headlights – No more faded plastic lights. Gives a like new appearance.
- New taillights – Faded plastic twilight housings replaced and look clean and bright.
- New Bronco spare tire cover – No Bronco is complete without the original style tire cover.
Interior and seats professionally steam cleaned and is in nearly perfect condition. There are no cracks in the dash and all lights and interior functions work.
There is one small wear mark on the driver seat. Most won’t notice, but it’s there. The can be re upholstered with the original seat cloth. The rest of the original gray interior cloth is in great shape and is really clean.
Steering and Suspension
- New tires – 31″ (largest stock size)
- New shocks (6)
- New rear brake pads and rotors – Front brake pads are in good condition.
- Rebuilt steering column – Steering wheel is centered, steering is straight, solid and like new.
- New ignition lock
- Transmission was removed and inspected in order to replace rear main seal. The transmission was given a clean bill of health.
- New rear main seal – The seal between the engine and the transmission
- New transmission pan and gasket
- New oil pan gasket
- New water pump
- New thermostat
- Coolant flushed
- New coolant hoses
- New spark plugs
- New spark plug wires
- New distributor cap
- Throttle body removed and cleaned
- Mass air flow sensor cleaned and serviced
- New fuel filter
- 31" Tires
- 5.8L 351 V8 Engine
- Air Bag
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Chrome/Steel Wheels
- Skid Plates
- Tow Package
- Two Tone Paint